By admin -
September 16, 2019
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Account Executive
Job Type: Full – Time
Location: New York/Detroit/Charlotte/St. Louis, MO
DataFactZ is a Business Analytics company that helps large enterprises manage and leverage data with a suite of professional services in Data Engineering, Data Science, and Decision Science. Our product is our team, and they’re experts at helping companies leverage data to create competitive advantage and become more Data Driven.
Account Executive will manage DataFactZ enterprise account in the Mid-West/North East & South East regions and will be integral part of building long-term relationship with its customers.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable DataFactZ to become a trusted advisor
- Ensures successful delivery of consulting services, particularly through effective engagement and customer management.
- Ensures that all assigned DataFactZ associates have a solid understanding of client business objectives and deliverables.
- Collaborate cross functionally to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with Sales and technical teams to identify areas of expansion and drive more services opportunities.
- Develops and implements sales plans for assigned sales channel, including clearly defined strategies that maximize revenue opportunities of new & existing clients
- Responsible for the account management and up-sell of “named accounts” as assigned.
- Present Sales proposals and presentations that align with client business goals and objectives
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and client information
- Self-generates leads through industry networking, vertical trade shows and working defined account lists.
- 3- 5 + years of account management in the technology or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, sales, marketing or communications
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with an ability to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written are a must
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate
- The candidate can work remotely from these locations St. Louis/Charlotte/Detroit/New York/New Jersey.
- Travel: up to 25-30% to customer locations.
“DataFactZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”